Marketing Consultant Job Description Sample
This marketing consultant sample job description can be used to help you create a job advert that will attract candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Job Title: Marketing Consultant
Marketing Consultant Job Purpose:
Researches marketing trends and data. Provides expert information regarding promotions, branding, media channels, and other key information for marketing success. Guides the implementation of marketing strategies for various products and services.
Marketing Consultant Job Duties:
- Works as an independent consultant or as part of a consultancy firm to provide marketing expertise to clients
- Researches industries, markets, demographics, trends, sales results, and other data related to the client's products or services
- Analyses details of competitor offerings, including specifications, market share, pricing, and promotional materials
- Creates detailed reports with research findings and analysis to inform marketing strategies
- Provides written documents and verbal presentations for each client to guide the creation of new marketing plans and strategies
- Recommends specific marketing approaches and spending budgets to achieve the client's desired sales goals
- Helps come up with new product and service offerings to increase shares in new or existing markets
- Assists marketing managers and directors in coming up with focused branding, positioning, and marketing tools for each product or service
- Works within the client's budget to produce effective promotional materials and advertising opportunities
- Tracks sales and feedback and adjusts marketing strategies as necessary
- Establishes marketing tracking methods to help each client evaluate performance over time
Marketing Consultant Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field, Research, Analysis, Marketing Strategy, Customer Service, Client Relationships, Familiarity With Media Channels, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Attention to Detail, Organisation, Planning, Self-Starter, Multi-Tasking, Innovative, Creative, Time Management, Financial Skills, Leadership, People Management
Job Seekers: Search for Marketing Consultant Jobs and apply on Monster now.